The starting price:
- 1 person is 30,00€ per night
- 2 persons 40,00€ per night
- 3 persons 55,00€ per night
- 4 persons 75,00€ per night
- 2 adults + 1 children 45,00€ per night
- 2 adults + 2 children 55,00€ per night
The reservation will be confirmed upon receipt of the advance equal to 30% of the total amount of the reservation
For stays longer than 15 days, the airport-home transfer is FREE!
In the months of December, January, February, and March the price will increase by 15%
Discounts and promotions
To benefit from a 15% discount you must pay the full amount of the stay in advance. Prices per night per person:
- 1 person 25,50€ per night
- 2 persons 34,00€ per night
- 3 persons 47,00€ per night
- 4 persons 64,00€ per night
- 2 adults + 1 children, 38,50€ per night
- 2 adults + 2 children 47,00€ per night
Methods of payment
Once you have confirmed the period of time you wish to reserve, please send 30% of the total amount of rent by postal money order or bank transfer as a deposit. Once the advance deposit has been received, the period requested by you will be guaranteed. The remaining balance must be paid upon arrival in Havana in euros, together with a security deposit of € 50, in case of damage or loss of keys etc. The security deposit will be returned to you upon your departure. For promotional payments, please send the total amount of rent for your reservation. Once the bank transfer or postal money order has been received, the requested period will be guaranteed.
If your booking is canceled within 20 days of arrival, 50% of the amount of the advance will be reimbursed. The lost amount can be recovered by making a future reservation, ( with any price increases added if the time chosen is during a “higher rate” period of the year). Any delayed arrival or early departure will still require full payment for the entire stay reserved.
The transfer service to and from Josè Martì (HAV) airport in Havana is optional. The cost is 30 cuc each way.
For stays longer than 15 days, THE AIRPORT-HOME TRANSFER IS FREE! Our driver will be at the airport waiting for you with a “HAVANA VERA” sign.
How to connect to the internet in Cuba?
To surf the net in Cuba, it is necessary to buy a prepaid card at the cost of 1,5 CUC
- The card is sold in the Etecsa points that are scattered in the major Cuban cities.
- It is necessary to show your passport to buy a card (some Etecsa points sells maximum 3 cards per passport).
- Often the queues to buy the cards are very long. I recommend you to purchase at least 3 each time, in order to avoid long waits during your trip.
- The card for surfing the net is also sold by unauthorized dealers in the street at the cost of 3 CUC (avoiding the queue);
- The card lasts one hour (six hours cards are also sold).
- After disconnecting from the WI-FI network, the remaining minutes can be used for a subsequent connection.
- The internet connection in Cuba is often slow.
- The only restrictions on the internet in Cuba are for Skype and PayPal.
- If you don’t have a smartphone, the Etecsa points provide PC stations to surf the net.
- The Etecsa points are open from 8:30 to 19:00, from Monday to Saturday. Sunday until 17:00.
Recognizing the WI-FI points in the Cuban cities is very simple. In these places there will always be many people watching their smartphones and tablets! If you can’t find one, you can always ask a Cuban on the street; he will direct you to the nearest WI-FI point.